A Powerful and Proven New Skincare Treatment
For treatment of irritation related to manscaping
- Doctor developed anti-irritation foam designed for rashes that result from manscaping.
- Eliminate irritated hair and bumps that occur after shaving.
- Soothing foam is applied after shaving and quickly absorbs into the skin.
- Get a sexy smooth shave in seconds.
Oread Gold Foam
- A powerful-yet-soothing foam proven to prevent pesky razor burn, relieve bothersome rashes and calm minor skin irritations.
- Rapid improvement of irritated skin in just a few days. Continue applying twice daily for 7 days.
- Apply Oread Gold Toning Foam directly to the areas shaved for maximum razor burn treatment.
- Designed to treat pesky razor burn.
A Quickstart Guide to Strong, Safe, Simple Over-the-Counter Skin Therapy for Shaving Irritation
- Wash your areas to be shaved normally in the shower or bath.
- If you trim the hair, skin step 2
- Apply shaving cream building a generous lather.
- Shave with a double-bladed razor with the direction of hair growth in a single pass.
- Avoid shaving over the same area multiple times.
- Avoid shaving against the direction of hair growth.
- Apply Oread Gold Foam after shaving or trimming of hairs is complete.
- Allow the foam to fully absorb into the skin. Do not rinse.
OREAD GOLD FOAM
- Requires direct contact with skin in affected areas.
- Can be applied after bathing or on days you don’t bathe.
- Carry on with your skincare regimen by applying other products after the foam has fully absorbed into the skin.
BRING HOME THE DOCTOR'S SKINCARE SYSTEM
It’s Time for Real Results
Our product is designed to combat shaving irritation related to manscaping. With zero fragrances, harsh preservatives or unwanted chemicals, Oread Gold Soothing Foam is safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Our simple-to-use, 3-step system incorporates a dermatologist-developed regimen, providing the best over-the-counter treatment for manscaping irritation on the market.
- Our products are free from fragrances, perfumes, formaldehyde releasing agents, Basalm of Peru, isothiazolinones, parabens, or any other harsh allergens & chemicals.
- No other other over-the-counter treatment for razor burn comes close to the cutting-edge dermatological technology we've developed.